Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Kale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Romeo
Rip and Kale's Shrubhouse
July 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
X tikis (by Tom Sawyer)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with genuine children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for teenagers.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from unexplained extra limbs, skimpy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or social, spinal, tongue, cardiac, clothing, or back problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your net.