Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its public anniversary
Rip and Kale's Shrubhouse
October 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed tattoos, clown makeup, or chin or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.