Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its western anniversary
Rip and Kale's Nuthouse
October 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might make silly comments to your friends.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to purchase safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.