Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Jail's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Rip and Jail's Treenest
March 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Jail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction multiple times.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.