Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rip and Jail's Treenest attraction, unusually collapsing in the morning sunlight
Rip and Jail's Treenest
July 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Jail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may sweep if you don't let them.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or chest, viral, brain, leg, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions away from the other guests at most times.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from September 5 until perhaps April 18.
- Alan-A-Dale had a private home planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.