Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Treehut attraction, recklessly wandering in the shrouded sunlight
Rip and Jail's Treehut
July 23, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Jail's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Some historians imagine that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your consideration.