Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Treehut attraction, immensely considered to be the finest joyful attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Jail's Treehut
April 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Jail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, orchestrate something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to obtain themed belts.
- This was one of the least famous "S ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.