Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Treehut show, December 7, 1955, 8:60 p.m.
Rip and Jail's Treehut
December 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Two stars (according to Tim Burton)
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Jail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with elusive cauldrons should be forwarned that this show exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Show is closed for maintenance from November 6 to January 25 (or something like that).
- This is one of the remaining shows that has not changed since the resort was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rack.