Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rip and Jail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Rip and Jail's Treecabin
April 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Jail's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction overheats no more than any other attraction in Toontown.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ride.