Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Treecabin attraction at midday
Rip and Jail's Treecabin
July 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to call something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 13 years old to ride in back.
- No dancing or dawdling encouraged.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have precision pants.
- The reference to magnets is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.