Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Rip and Jail's Treecabin
July 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Vacationing service animals
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Jail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.