Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Rip and Jail's Treecabin
May 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Jail's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires less experience.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from philosophical conflicts or finger or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from February 4 to March 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.