Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, greatly debuting in the shrouded sunlight
Rip and Jail's Treecabin
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Jail's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, high blood pressure, undiagnosed extra limbs, or ankle, blood, chin, hip, lung, or immunological disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- The tower of Rip and Jail's Treecabin can be viewed from as far away as the desert.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.