Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perfect view of Rip and Jail's Treecabin when it's not inundated in darkness
Rip and Jail's Treecabin
April 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers can't repeatedly ride this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.