Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A serious view of Rip and Jail's Teacuphouse when it's not shrounded in fog
Rip and Jail's Teacuphouse
January 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Jail's Teacuphouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's painted trees, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the dirty wraith.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Columbia when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.