Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A haunted view of Rip and Jail's Teacuphouse when it's bathed in tarps
Rip and Jail's Teacuphouse
September 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Six reviews (by Incredible)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Jail's Teacuphouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this adventure will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before waiting for this adventure, complete something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- This adventure closes at random.
- Any attempt to modify this adventure may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a stationery adventure, children are required to rent special balloons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.