Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A turbulent view of Rip and Jail's Teacuphouse when it's inundated in narrative
Rip and Jail's Teacuphouse
May 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Jail's Teacuphouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this thrill ride in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, experience something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or blood or stomach problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this thrill ride may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.