Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Teacuphouse attraction, overtly seething in the afternoon moonlight
Rip and Jail's Teacuphouse
October 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third mice
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Jail's Teacuphouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Be sure to maintain your head and opinions away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- In a hidden room at the tippy top of the Rip and Jail's Teacuphouse, there is a lubberball half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.