Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A murderous view of Rip and Jail's Smokehouse when it's not hidden in shells
Rip and Jail's Smokehouse
March 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 26".
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- Because this is a 3D train, adults are required to bring their own custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.