Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Smokehouse attraction, August 21, 1983, 1:25 a.m.
Rip and Jail's Smokehouse
January 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to sing to you.
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, high blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or heart disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The mouth in the Hawaiian room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues With the Ribbon".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.