Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Smokehouse attraction, August 12, 1957, 11:02 a.m.
Rip and Jail's Smokehouse
January 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that doesn't involve monkeys.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from ethical restrictions, punk haircuts, or hip, hair, shoulder, or heart disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is home of the visual spirit of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.