Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Smokehouse attraction during refurbishment
Rip and Jail's Smokehouse
February 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so amazed, it is best to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and adorable).
- Maximum height 67".
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- This was one of the last "G ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.