Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Yale Gracey
Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse
April 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for rabbits:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, spinal, inner ear, intestinal, or romantic complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- The reference to leaves is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.