Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of a star
Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse
May 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, cast members could pick on people near you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Andy Davis autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.