Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction during construction
Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse
April 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a sunken rock.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something calmer.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from ankle or stomach complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from February 21 to July 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.