Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction at night
Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse
November 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will have a tendency to point at your friends.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.