Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction at a distance
Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse
August 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals might pick on your party.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives can bypass this attraction just a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from April 20 until something like September 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.