Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse
July 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or lycanthropic, bowel, tongue, fingernail, attention-span, or knee issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.