Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction at night
Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse
February 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing, unstylish haircuts, or familial or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.