Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Rip and Jail's Nuthouse
May 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Rip and Jail's Nuthouse "alternative" experience.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the box was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.