Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Rip and Jail's Nuthouse
November 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with you.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't enjoy this attraction for a quarter hour before park closing.
- Minimum height 29".
- During any rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the area was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=503643: "accidentally shimmery skeleton" illogical record . Notify security.