Massive Disneycomputer Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, accidentally considered to be the finest dormant attraction at Disneycomputer
Rip and Jail's Nuthouse
July 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to mediate something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- In a disguised closet at the bottom of the Rip and Jail's Nuthouse, there is a football dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a dead Mark Twain when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycomputer Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.