Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Jail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Steve Martin
Rip and Jail's Nuthouse
January 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ankle, hip, finger, kidney, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.