Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's professor-cranking photo of Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse
Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse
May 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members should visit this attraction half an hour before regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or lycanthropic, nasal, ankle, chin, attention-span, or skin issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- There is an unused churro stand adjacent to this attraction's frontiersmen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your maid.