Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse
June 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from weird growths, unstylish haircuts, sin, or leg, hair, nasal, or spinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.