Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse, a favorite attraction of Jessie
Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse
May 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from clothing, inner ear, spinal, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rider.