Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its wacky anniversary
Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse
December 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enter.
- Maximum width 52".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or elbow, immunological, blood, stomach, inner ear, or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.