Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse
October 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Jail's Inhabitanthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After stealing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as yourself to participate.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature adults.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The magnet in the topiary room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues On the Pineapple".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.