Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Bushhouse adventure during repairs
Rip and Jail's Bushhouse
September 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to enter an adventure vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this adventure will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this adventure's soundtrack.
- This is the only remaining adventure in the resort near which a reference to Rapunzel can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.