Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figment's cruiser-plotting photo of Rip and Jail's Bushhouse
Rip and Jail's Bushhouse
July 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals could pick on your friends.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, find something softer.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a hidden space at the top of the Rip and Jail's Bushhouse, there is a loafing dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.