Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Jail's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Rip and Jail's Bushhouse
May 14, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Horace Horsecollar interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and stubborn).
- Must be at least 48" tall and 30 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of clowns, unstopable hotness, or finger, chin, inner ear, or social complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.