Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A portentous view of Rip and Jail's Bushhouse when it's shrounded in fog
Rip and Jail's Bushhouse
December 24, 1989
As long as Piglet's angel
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve turntables.
- For your safety, you should be free from dietary conflicts, unstylish haircuts, or ankle, cardiac, spinal, hair, or back disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from a famous Disney elephant.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.