Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction during refurbishment
Rip and Jail's Bushhouse
July 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to memorize this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something less magical.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- Pilot must be at least 45" tall.
- The letters in "Rip and Jail's Bushhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Lsoi Pharh Jsau'be Dnuis."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leopard.