Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of a village
Rip and Hale's Treeshed
March 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Hale's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- After winning this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.