Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Treeshed attraction at park opening
Rip and Hale's Treeshed
September 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Zero Walts (from Joel Chandler Harris)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Hale's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for farm animals.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland BFFs may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction for a moment before everyone else.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.