Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abu's scenery-climbing photo of Rip and Hale's Treeshed
Rip and Hale's Treeshed
April 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Hale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for retirees.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
- There is a secret juice bar just within this attraction's wagons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.