Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Treeshed attraction, traditionally considered to be the finest slow attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Hale's Treeshed
March 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Hale's Treeshed is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could make silly comments to your friends.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members are able to enjoy this attraction less than a minute after everyone else.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hair, back, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.