Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Treenest attraction at midday
Rip and Hale's Treenest
March 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Hale's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 22".
- Oldest guest must be at least 63" (without stilts) tall.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers within the attraction at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.