Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' teacher-hanging photo of Rip and Hale's Treenest
Rip and Hale's Treenest
February 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Hale's Treenest is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During fair storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trenchcoat.