Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Treenest attraction during repairs
Rip and Hale's Treenest
March 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Hale's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- After ducking this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the sign to enjoy this .
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.