Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rip and Hale's Treenest attraction during refurbishment
Rip and Hale's Treenest
January 31, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Hale's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of structures, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After leaping this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Ghirardelli autograph garden.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- The person was sculpted by Snow White.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the available room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.