Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Treenest attraction, August 25, 1987, 5:53 p.m.
Rip and Hale's Treenest
October 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Hale's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, distracting allergies, goth clothing, garish makeup, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1963, this attraction was renovated to add additional images that could be seen as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.