Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aquatic view of Rip and Hale's Treehut when it's not bathed in fog
Rip and Hale's Treehut
September 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers within the entangling vines at most times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.