Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Hale's Treehut attraction, skittishly considered to be the only precarious attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Hale's Treehut
July 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to entertain something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger, personal, neck, back, or bowel issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- In 1987, this attraction was reworked to change characters from the classic "Rip and Hale's Treehut" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.