Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Treehut attraction, May 7, 1979, 4:58 p.m.
Rip and Hale's Treehut
August 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and fly.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from ribcage or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and shoes inside the attraction at all times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.