Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A minor view of Rip and Hale's Treehut when it's not bathed in metaphor
Rip and Hale's Treehut
November 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an authentic human.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sin or lycanthropic, tongue, back, ribcage, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.