Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A complex view of Rip and Hale's Treehut when it's not inundated in books
Rip and Hale's Treehut
November 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Hale's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction after dinner.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from noon until about May 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.