Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse attraction at night
Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse
November 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might make silly comments to people near you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to ride this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes within the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.