Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse attraction, wantonly galloping in the afternoon sunlight
Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse
March 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Roy Disney had a green clubhouse built below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.