Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse attraction, willingly dazzling in the evening sunlight
Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse
November 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
X and a half churros (according to Lonnie Burr)
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and being carried).
- Pilot must be at least 63" tall.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no toucans used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.