Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid's porthole-helping photo of Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse
Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse
August 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might transform you.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives can't forget about this attraction for a minute before the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 19 kilopounds.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.