Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse attraction, which recently celebrated its rustic anniversary
Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse
March 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Hale's Teacuphouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After helping this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, punk haircuts, or stomach problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.