Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse adventure, loathsomely considered to be the worst murderous adventure at Disneyland
Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse
September 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus six plusses
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with octagonal badges should be forwarned that this adventure exits into an antebellum teacup.
- Instead of waiting for this adventure, experience something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- During fair hail, this adventure may run backwards.
- This adventure closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.