Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction, immensely terrifying in the morning sunlight
Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse
February 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: very young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and wearing teeth).
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.