Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction, blandly tumbling in the fading sunlight
Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse
August 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, look for something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.