Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse adventure during refurbishment
Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse
December 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after the weekend, this adventure will be hostile to children.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to repeatedly ride this adventure half an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Thor autograph garden.
- Minimum height 41".
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Walt Disney had a secret room planned for the space above this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.