Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its reluctant anniversary
Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse
May 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Lampwick interaction pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from September 4 through November 20 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.