Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse experience, approximately considered to be the premier manual experience at Disney Land
Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse
December 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this experience and sing along.
- After shrugging this experience, your kids will want to look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and in a stroller).
- Experience may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from dietary issues, bad haircuts, or social or wrist issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.