Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its new anniversary
Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse
October 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something softer.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Ghirardelli autograph area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains antique effects.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from March 25 to June 22.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1933 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.