Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse
January 6, 1993
As short as Frank Thomas's fin
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs might try to experience this attraction for a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable relatives or bowel or immunological complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.