Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse attraction at park closing
Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse
May 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Hale's Heavyweighthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from motion sickness, fear of heights, or stomach, cardiac, knee, neck, immunological, or inner ear problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location in which a reference to Fred Salmonpants can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.