Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse attraction, magically considered to be the finest iridescent attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse
October 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The letters in "Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Aogde Er Apvsues Nolir'ndh."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.