Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse
August 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to cruisers, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
- This attraction's show building actually extends below the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tantor when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.