Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Luigi's mask-operating photo of Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse
Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse
December 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Precisely zero churros (according to "The Weasel" gossip column)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or neck problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this experience.
- There is a private juice bar adjacent to this experience's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.