Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse adventure during construction
Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse
June 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this adventure.
- Before riding this adventure, go on something that requires less experience.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons away from the adventure at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.