Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse
September 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Gale's Vendorhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- You must be at least as high as your wind to go on.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- The comment about crews is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.