Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treewhip attraction as seen from the top of the sky
Rip and Gale's Treewhip
June 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Gale's Treewhip is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction second to last thing before giving birth.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or clothing, spinal, lung, or hair issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- No running or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.