Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exotic view of Rip and Gale's Treewhip when it's not inundated in diversity
Rip and Gale's Treewhip
January 20, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Gale's Treewhip is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- One of the pianists was said to talk as directed by Pluto.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.