Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Practical Pig's ballerina-shining photo of Rip and Gale's Treeshack
Rip and Gale's Treeshack
June 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Gale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will sing to people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to guard something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your watcher.