Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treeshack attraction at park opening
Rip and Gale's Treeshack
May 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Gale's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with Slinky Dog fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Some crazy folks believe that this attraction is home of the moaning spirit of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.