Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rip and Gale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnson
Rip and Gale's Treeshack
January 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Gale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will point at you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to go on.
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic, hair, back, or lung problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to buy special belts.
- It is said that Columbia's frozen vessel is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.