Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treeshack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Gale's Treeshack
November 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Gale's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more magical.
- Minimum height 27".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear, goth clothing, or finger complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction's show building actually extends beneath the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.