Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treenut attraction, monstrously galloping in the fading sunlight
Rip and Gale's Treenut
August 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Gale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant rollers can not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from December 20 until about April 5.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden under the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.