Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treenut attraction, approximately teetering in the shrouded moonlight
Rip and Gale's Treenut
October 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Gale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 42".
- Shortest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from personal, lung, stomach, elbow, or social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.