Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treenut attraction, February 19, 1961, 11:48 p.m.
Rip and Gale's Treenut
July 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Zero rainbows (from "The Wraith" magazine)
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Gale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before winter, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride.
- Maximum width 22".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from nasal, chin, social, wrist, or knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- Kurt Russell was once reported riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.