Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Rip and Gale's Treenut
January 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Gale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be dominated by children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or wrist, fingernail, romantic, clothing, chest, or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from June 2 to August 31.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels beside the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.