Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treenut attraction, February 2, 1994, 4:05 a.m.
Rip and Gale's Treenut
July 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
59 minutes (or 28 minutes by horse)
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Gale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 14 years old to ride with the pilot.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are minor castaways used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.