Massive Baxterland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treehut attraction during construction
Rip and Gale's Treehut
January 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Gale's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a striped fledgling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic signage.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is an untamed attraction, riders are required to obtain safety glasses.
- The letters in "Rip and Gale's Treehut" can be scrambled to spell " A Htudrglnsieatr'pee ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Baxterland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.