Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treehut attraction, partially bathing in the fading candlelight
Rip and Gale's Treehut
June 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Gale's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 35".
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating journey.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.