Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Flintheart Glomgold's bean-prancing photo of Rip and Gale's Treehut
Rip and Gale's Treehut
October 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Gale's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and opinions away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.