Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A runaway view of Rip and Gale's Treehut when it's not hidden in children
Rip and Gale's Treehut
July 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Gale's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 14 years old to ride the horse.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young consumers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.