Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Rip and Gale's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
Rip and Gale's Treehole
December 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Gale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland vacationers are able to enjoy this attraction more than a minute after the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.