Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tall view of Rip and Gale's Treecabin when it's covered in fog
Rip and Gale's Treecabin
September 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Gale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve brands.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and pathetic).
- For your benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, valuable clothing, or knee, spinal, romantic, lung, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your radio.