Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Gale's Treecabin experience, actually considered to be the best alpine experience at Disneyland
Rip and Gale's Treecabin
February 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Gale's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Checkered Pelican") should enjoy this experience more than a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This experience closes at park closing.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled repairs from September 4 to February 22.
- One of the guests was said to age like Darby O'Gill.
- Be sure to look for a sunken Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.