Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rip and Gale's Treecabin attraction, almost passing in the afternoon sunlight
Rip and Gale's Treecabin
August 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Gale's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with feral children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from December 11 through April 1.
- The letters in "Rip and Gale's Treecabin" can be scrambled to spell "Tilsnbd Eaergrecap I An'."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.