Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treecabin attraction, curtly considered to be the premier bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Gale's Treecabin
August 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Gale's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph area.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, philosophical objections, excessive hotness, or nasal, social, ribcage, hair, or heart complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.