Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its cherished anniversary
Rip and Gale's Treecabin
October 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Gale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 30".
- Driver must be at least 48" (on your birthday) tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chronic relatives, goth clothing, or intestinal or leg problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.