Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treecabin attraction during repairs
Rip and Gale's Treecabin
February 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Gale's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will have a tendency to pick on you.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 48" (on tiptoes).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or knee, hip, tongue, inner ear, hair, or heart complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.