Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Jackson's canopy-tweeting photo of Rip and Gale's Treecabin
Rip and Gale's Treecabin
June 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Gale's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this train.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Pilot must be at least 70" (when kneeling) tall.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Because this is a water train, children are required to have themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sparrow.