Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its ingenious anniversary
Rip and Gale's Shrubhouse
April 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something more exciting.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors should repeatedly ride this attraction more than a moment preceeding its closing.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 36".
- Make sure to keep your children and legs inside the entangling vines at appropriate times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.