Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Treeshed attraction at park closing
Rip and Fail's Treeshed
January 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Fail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and in a stroller).
- Guest in front must be at least 42" tall.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- One of the Scandinavians was created to move similar to Thaddeus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.