Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Arthur's rogue-performing photo of Rip and Fail's Treehut
Rip and Fail's Treehut
November 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Fail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of lamenting this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can't ride this attraction for an hour after everyone else.
- You must be at least as big as your orbiter to avoid a convenience fee.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from February 17 through August 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.