Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Treehut attraction, approximately intriguing in the evening sunlight
Rip and Fail's Treehut
December 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Fail's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to get stuck on this attraction up to an hour preceeding park opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo area.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from spinal or knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.