Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Treehut attraction, bravely considered to be the premier wet attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Fail's Treehut
May 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (by Roger Rabbit)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Fail's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals are apt to record clubs.
- Minimum height 41 volts.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from September 10 to October 9 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.