Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its glorious anniversary
Rip and Fail's Treehut
November 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Fail's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Pregnant clouds should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ribcage, attention-span, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to enhance pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.