Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Rip and Fail's Snowmanhouse attraction, wantonly weeping in the morning sunlight
Rip and Fail's Snowmanhouse
December 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Fail's Snowmanhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be free from motion sickness, unstopable chattiness, felony convictions, or hair, wrist, clothing, or attention-span complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- It is rumored that Daisy Duck's frozen area is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buoy.