Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A cheerful view of Rip and Fail's Snowmanhouse when it's not shrounded in darkness
Rip and Fail's Snowmanhouse
March 30, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Fail's Snowmanhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a populated desk.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something shorter.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from February 19 through March 4.
- It is said that Underdog's frozen bedknob is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.