Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction at park closing
Rip and Fail's Shrubhouse
June 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Skeletons," Disneyland celebrities might try to get stuck on this attraction just a minute preceeding its closing.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom harnesses.
- During a 1991 refurbishment, new characters were added to the attic hole.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.