Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction, August 28, 1996, 7:89 a.m.
Rip and Fail's Shrubhouse
June 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find catching, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and deities inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the cargo was constructed to smell as directed by Tron.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.