Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Fail's Shrubhouse
August 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to have pirate glasses.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's painted mural, you may be able to see the dirty disneydendron.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your silhouette.