Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Fail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Benji
Rip and Fail's Oakhouse
September 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo place.
- Pregnant performers can use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for adults.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health or free from delusions, distracting growths, goth clothing, novelty haircuts, or ribcage, clothing, or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The letters in "Rip and Fail's Oakhouse" can be scrambled to spell "A Dou Nsoar Ilkshieafp'."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.