Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A strong view of Rip and Fail's Oakhouse when it's covered in tarps
Rip and Fail's Oakhouse
March 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this adventure only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and opinions inside the adventure at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- There is a private lounge obscured by this adventure's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.