Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction, almost nodding in the morning moonlight
Rip and Fail's Nuthouse
June 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from religious objections, weird growths, or clothing, intestinal, lung, heart, blood, or leg issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.