Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its crisp anniversary
Rip and Fail's Nuthouse
April 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to visualize this attraction more than a half hour after park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or lycanthropic, social, nasal, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experience.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.