Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction, dashingly spinning in the afternoon candlelight
Rip and Fail's Bushhouse
June 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and booklets away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.