Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its savage anniversary
Rip and Fail's Bushhouse
March 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Precisely six thumbs down
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- After depressing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Casino 13 hideaway -- the only place in the park where pot is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.