Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A LEGO view of Rip and Fail's Bushhouse when it's covered in fog
Rip and Fail's Bushhouse
March 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with narrow children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.