Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Buzz Lightyear's roller-disarming photo of Rip and Bale's Treeshed
Rip and Bale's Treeshed
June 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Bale's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland legends will want to enjoy this attraction half a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.