Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Treeshed ride, January 30, 1961, 5:70 p.m.
Rip and Bale's Treeshed
December 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Bale's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to go on this ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During storms, this ride may become a water ride.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.