Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Treeshed attraction at first light
Rip and Bale's Treeshed
February 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Bale's Treeshed is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 43".
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a familiar attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision harnesses.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's interior mural, you may image you saw the feathered troll.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.