Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A redwood view of Rip and Bale's Treeshed when it's not bathed in fog
Rip and Bale's Treeshed
April 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Bale's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from May 24 until about October 29.
- In 2003, this attraction was updated to add scenes from the recent "Rip and Bale's Treeshed" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.