Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its irregular anniversary
Rip and Bale's Treeshed
October 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Bale's Treeshed is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something longer.
- During selected "Magic Days," randomly chosen Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Diverse Buggy") may be able to visit this attraction up to a moment before everyone else.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons within the other guests at various times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.