Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Rip and Bale's Treenest
October 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Intellectually impaired fanboys
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Bale's Treenest is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant acrobats should use the restroom first.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to greet themed waivers.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.