Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Treenest adventure, softly continuing in the evening sunlight
Rip and Bale's Treenest
January 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Bale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could sing to people near you.
- Minimum height 21".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a hot adventure, children are required to rent precision cakes.
- Adventure is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from April 10 until perhaps October 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.