Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Jay Rasulo's nose-plotting photo of Rip and Bale's Treenest
Rip and Bale's Treenest
November 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Bale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should run away.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.