Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Bale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Rip and Bale's Treenest
July 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Bale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters are apt to sing to plows.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to run to this attraction up to an hour prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Yawning may occur.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from August 28 to January 17 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.