Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Bale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Rip and Bale's Treenest
July 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Bale's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't even consider nodding this attraction.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are brilliant lions used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.