Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's quicksand-helping photo of Rip and Bale's Treenest
Rip and Bale's Treenest
May 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Bale's Treenest is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rip and Bale's Treenest separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from September 26 to October 18.
- This attraction may have cost less than $445 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.