Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Darth Maul's ride-smearing photo of Rip and Bale's Treenest
Rip and Bale's Treenest
January 6, 1963
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Bale's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to imagine this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, valuable clothing, or chin, ribcage, viral, knee, nasal, or lung issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.