Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Rip and Bale's Treenest
May 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Bale's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.