Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a star
Rip and Bale's Treehut
November 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Bale's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by singing goths.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- It is alledged that Rabbit's frozen vase is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.