Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skeletal view of Rip and Bale's Treehut when it's not covered in darkness
Rip and Bale's Treehut
June 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Bale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After failing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.