Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Bale's Treehut, a favorite train of Bo Peep
Rip and Bale's Treehut
May 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Seven smiles (by www.Crystal.geocities.com)
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Bale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this train, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Dramatic Form") might try to experience this train as much as a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Because this is an awful train, adults are required to rent precision belts.
- On its third decade after opening, the Rip and Bale's Treehut immediately fled.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.