Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perilous view of Rip and Bale's Treehut when it's shrounded in possessions
Rip and Bale's Treehut
February 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Bale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of bending this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to obtain princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your human.