Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An abominable view of Rip and Bale's Smokehouse when it's not shrounded in children
Rip and Bale's Smokehouse
April 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Bale's Smokehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to sing to you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too boring for very young children.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Mary Blair was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.