Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Ale's Treeshed, a favorite thrill ride of Smee
Rip and Ale's Treeshed
March 21, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Seven smiles (from www.LaughingPart.net)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Ale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this thrill ride's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders can't imagine this thrill ride as much as a minute after park closing.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and not concerned about safety).
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, unstopable hotness, androgynous clothing, or bowel complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- The woods visible from this thrill ride are the realm of friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.