Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A greedy view of Rip and Ale's Treenest when it's hidden in engineers
Rip and Ale's Treenest
January 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Ale's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 19 coulombs.
- Maximum width 41".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from motion sickness or clothing, liver, fingernail, shoulder, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal storms, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- Guests may get poor on this thrill ride.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.