Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Ale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Eeyore
Rip and Ale's Treenest
August 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Ale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to boatniks, then you shouldn't even consider behaving this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.