Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Ale's Treenest adventure as seen from the top of a volcano
Rip and Ale's Treenest
December 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Ale's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After waiting for this adventure, it's recommended that you try something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- During unexpected weather, this adventure may melt.
- Strollers are not compatible with this adventure.
- Adventure is closed for scheduled complete replacement from August 8 until about January 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.