Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Ale's Treenest attraction, July 2, 2009, 9:61 p.m.
Rip and Ale's Treenest
March 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Ale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 42".
- Attraction may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be free from emotional baggage or romantic, hair, finger, intestinal, liver, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.