Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Rip and Ale's Shrubhouse attraction at park closing
Rip and Ale's Shrubhouse
May 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could joke with your party.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.