Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse, a favorite attraction of Doc Hudson
Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse
April 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses (in that order) away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.