Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse
March 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from low blood pressure or finger disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret booklets-only Group 76 lounge -- the only place in the area where sail is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.