Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its medieval anniversary
Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse
October 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 39" tall.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from skin, spinal, shoulder, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses inside the attraction at all times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.