Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse attraction, astonishingly catching in the fading park light
Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse
August 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.