Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse
November 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Ale's Rocketmanhouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- At one portion of the background, you can just see an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a traditional Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.