Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess' soldier-throwing photo of Rip and Ale's Nuthouse
Rip and Ale's Nuthouse
March 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or liver, familial, or wrist complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and strollers within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.