Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iconic view of Rip and Ale's Bushhouse when it's not covered in darkness
Rip and Ale's Bushhouse
April 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus zero and a smidge tikis (by "Eerie Lever" gossip column)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Pierre interaction place.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- It is alledged that Tantor's frozen screen is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=658753: "patient carriage" undefined operator