Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Yale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its dramatic anniversary
Quip and Yale's Treenut
October 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Zero princesses (by "The Firework" Twitter stream)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Yale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Operator must be at least 48" tall.
- Contains antique images that may panic service animals.
- Walt Disney had a private apartment built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.