Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A pneumatic view of Quip and Yale's Treenut when it's not shrounded in children
Quip and Yale's Treenut
July 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Quip and Yale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Darth Vader interaction area.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 14 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature adults.
- Contains imported images.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.