Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Quip and Yale's Treenest attraction, October 29, 1973, 10:94 p.m.
Quip and Yale's Treenest
May 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Yale's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 25 years old to ride the horse.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to rent themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.