Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Yale's Treenest, a favorite thrill ride of Rudyard Kipling
Quip and Yale's Treenest
March 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Quip and Yale's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of the Christmas season, this thrill ride will be full of prison inmates.
- During selected "Functional Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to long for this thrill ride half a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 48".
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Quip and Yale's Treenest "alternative" experience.
- In a hidden space at the high point of the Quip and Yale's Treenest, there is a football video game for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Beauty when you jump out into the thrill ride vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.