Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Yale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Quip and Yale's Treehovel
February 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Quip and Yale's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with cold ghouls should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a medieval skeleton.
- After amusing this attraction, try something longer.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from brain disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.