Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Quip and Yale's Treehovel attraction during construction
Quip and Yale's Treehovel
September 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Yale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be full of impatient Shriners.
- Pregnant pencils may not ride.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from August 20 to March 16.
- In 1980, this attraction was rethemed to remove characters that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.