Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Yale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its stylish anniversary
Quip and Yale's Treehovel
May 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Yale's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant poltergeists may run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from knee issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.