Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An industrious view of Quip and Yale's Bushhouse when it's hidden in children
Quip and Yale's Bushhouse
December 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
An estimated four pirates (from www.HadesVille.com)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If you are frightened by motorways, then you will want to avoid this ride.
- Minimum height 20".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear or kidney or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to keep your hats and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy ride, viewers are required to purchase special pianists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.