Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Quip and Whale's Treeshack ride, May 26, 1985, 1:25 a.m.
Quip and Whale's Treeshack
November 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Whale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During weather, this ride may explode.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hippo.