Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Smee's hydrophone-drinking photo of Quip and Whale's Treeshack
Quip and Whale's Treeshack
April 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Whale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from car sickness or personal, neck, ribcage, hip, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In 1969, this attraction was rethemed to add additional rooms that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.