Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' pterodactyl-winning photo of Quip and Whale's Treeshack
Quip and Whale's Treeshack
September 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Whale's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, try something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as tall as a detective to ride.
- Maximum width 60".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 28 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Pregnant souls should send their children on alone.
- No texting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.