Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Quip and Whale's Treeshack attraction, astonishingly swinging in the fading park light
Quip and Whale's Treeshack
December 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Whale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This was one of the so-called "J ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.