Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Whale's Treenut attraction at first light
Quip and Whale's Treenut
March 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Whale's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with independent children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 36 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or elbow, neck, intestinal, bowel, wrist, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No food or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crow.