Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Whale's Treecottage attraction, cunningly heaping in the afternoon candlelight
Quip and Whale's Treecottage
April 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Whale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.