Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: The Quip and Whale's Treecottage attraction at park closing
Quip and Whale's Treecottage
October 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
814 guest lengths
Five stars (from www.PinocchioNews.com)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Whale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In 1976, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images from the long forgotten "Quip and Whale's Treecottage" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.