Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Whale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear
Quip and Whale's Treecottage
August 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Whale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.