Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Whale's Shrubhouse attraction at dusk
Quip and Whale's Shrubhouse
March 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to meet something more relaxing.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too startling for immature retirees.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.